Adding descriptive captions under the images

Nan

Adding descriptive captions under the images

Nan
I am doing a listing which is a big box full of several different kinds of items which will need identified and described and I want to know if it is possible to put a short line or two under some of the images for example..

 This Gourd is 12"Tall and 36" Diameter
(Shown either just above or just below its image?

If this is currently not doable using jpegbay, then is there some extra coding I can use that anyone might now about and if so is it acceptable for us to do this.  I am using the Free Trial right now.  Just signed up yesterday.

Thank You in advance for your help!
Nannette

Re: Adding descriptive captions under the images

emid
Administrator
I think the simplest way to do it, is to paste our gallery into your eBay listing and then switch the ebay editor to the rich-editing mode, so that you can move the images around and add some text between them.