Can I recover deleted photos?

amelia
Help ... I accidentally deleted photos. I thought I was deleting one gallery and my finger hit the button too quick .. as I read how I was deleting more than one gallery. I must have accidentally dragged the mouse over some images. Is there any way to get back deleted galleries? How do I unselect the images I don't want selected? ... thanks

Re: Can I recover deleted photos?

Hi, as replied by email - I was able to recovered your photos.

To unselect images, click on the white background between the images.

Re: Can I recover deleted photos?

amelia
OMG ... I didn't see your email .... Really? You recovered them? I am soooo happy!!! Thank you so so so much!!! .... Amazing Service!!!