Can i use this to upload pics to a forum?

Can i use this to upload pics to a forum?

Mark
Hi i upload pics to the Pottery & Glass Forum but it takes forever! Can i use this system to do this instead. I have tried copying the HTLM but it does not work.

Anyone any advice.
Thanks

Re: Can i use this to upload pics to a forum?

We don't have anything against it, BUT I guess your forum requires BB Code - not HTML Code. So right now you'd have to convert our HTML code to BB code manually.

We've already planned to add this option (bbcode) in the future, so stay tuned.