Can't Use Jpegbay Photos on Ebay??????????

Can't Use Jpegbay Photos on Ebay??????????

Joey
I started a new auction today and noticed that ebay has changed their format....again. Although now, I can't post my jpegbay gallery or anything else in the description box. Is it me or has anyone noticed this? I much prefer jpegbay photos but am thinking ebay has blocked cut and pastings?

Re: Can't Use Jpegbay Photos on Ebay??????????

Do you sell on ebay.com?
Then try this link: http://cgi5.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SellHub3&aidZ153=&aid=153&cpg=2&wnmp=0
It should bring you to the "old" form where it's possible to insert photos in the description field.

Re: Can't Use Jpegbay Photos on Ebay??????????

Joey
Thank you....that link did direct me to the other listing form and works. I have since read that ebay is testing a new Beta form for scattered users at various times without their knowledge. Just hope this form is kept available as the beta is awful in my opinion. Thanks, again.