Can't upload to create gallery

Malcolm
I am trying to upload 16 pictures to upload new. As they upload I am getting an HTTP error in red. I can't see the full error as it is out of the upload box. The image size is no bigger than I normally use and I have previously uploaded more than 16 pictures. What can be wrong?

Re: Can't upload to create gallery

emid
Administrator
Hi, can you try in a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome etc), so that we could rule out browser issues?

Re: Can't upload to create gallery

Malcolm
Yes I will do that later today. Just realised earlier today that I am now using Opera. I don't think I have previously used JPEGbay with Opera.

Re: Can't upload to create gallery

Malcolm
I think the panic is over. I was trying to use JPEGbay with opera on Windows Vista. I have just created a new gallery with Windows 10 using both Chrome and Opera no problem.