Clickable

Paul
I'm going to be posting my ebay listing soon. My question is, once live....are the pictures clickable for ebay users. My concern is that i have a lot of photos 100+ and as you scroll down you won't see the main pixs that shows the picture your mouse is currently on. hope that makes sense.

best, Paul.

Re: Clickable

Paul
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Clickable

Paul

Re: Clickable

emid
Administrator
When you click a thumbnail, its large version opens up in a new window.

Re: Clickable

Paul
thanks for your reply. So when you click on more than one photo it opens up in another window? do you know if that's the case? Thanks in advance.

best, Paul.

Re: Clickable

emid
Administrator
Yes...But this seems to obvious, so I guess you may be asking for something else.

Why don't you just try it out yourself and see if it behaves the way you want.