Deleting images from my computer

Amy

Deleting images from my computer

Amy
Hi, after uploading my images in to a gallery, can I delete them off my computer?  I use this service for ebay and after 7 days I no longer need the pictures, but can I delete them from my computer right after uploading them to JPEG.com?  Thanks!

Re: Deleting images from my computer

Well, you can. They will still be displayed in JPEGbay and in eBay.
BUT - better leave them for some time (7 days?) as a backup. Or even better - instead of deleting them move them to some different folder in your computer so they don't get in the way.
Amy

Re: Deleting images from my computer

Amy
THANK YOU.  I love your service!