Ebay photos blurry in preview and thumbnails un-clickable

Ebay photos blurry in preview and thumbnails un-clickable

restorer
I put the largest and the smallest camera setting photos on the gallery opening page. When I go to preview, the photos are distorted or blurry.
Also I put some thumbnail photos in the description page and they are un-clickable in the preview page.
I have Windows 7 - 64 bit. The photos are saved in "pictures" and they look great. I have never done this before, so that's my problem.
restorer

Re: Ebay photos blurry in preview and thumbnails un-clickable

Is there a way to SEE the problem? Can you provide some link to auction/gallery or gallery ID?

Re: Ebay photos blurry in preview and thumbnails un-clickable

restorer
Hi;
The auction is not live yet, so I must sign in. I found out why the photos are distorted. I have dial up with a web accelerator. When I got to ebay I turned the accelerator off and the pictures are clear.
I have another question: When I put a thumbnail gallery on ebays description page and then go to the preview page, the thumbnails are not clickable. The 4 free photos I put on the main gallery page are clickable.
restorer

Re: Ebay photos blurry in preview and thumbnails un-clickable

I'm not sure - but if you use our html code they *should* be clickable.
What "4 free photos on the main gallery page" do you mean?