Forum for JPEGbay users

Welcome!

This is an official JPEGbay forum. Please use it to post your suggestions and feedback or get help.

Regards,
Michael/JPEGbay.com

Re: Forum for JPEGbay users

jazzritmo
My url link does not work when I copy, paste it to ebay description. Any ideas??

Re: Forum for JPEGbay users

jazzritmo wrote
My url link does not work when I copy, paste it to ebay description. Any ideas??
What can you see when you paste it? Nothing? Or just the HTML code?
It's important to paste it into the "HTML" tab in eBay. Have a look at our demo/howto here: http://jpegbay.com/faq/?id=faq_100-how-to-use-jpegbay
eve

Re: Forum for JPEGbay users

eve
WOW is all I can say!!!  I just found this site when I was messing around on eBay and have used it already!!!!  Your site is easy, quick to learn and a breeze to post the pictures on eBay...

Thanks a million times over...

eve from abcstellargadgets

WAHOO happy dance...
eve