Quantcast

GALLERIES ARE DOWN *** SOS***

zapmags
Updates? I have several thousand listings losing their photos..

Re: GALLERIES ARE DOWN *** SOS***

emid
Administrator
Honestly - no idea at this time. Our servers are monitored for downtime, but there was no
downtime detected. Also noone else has reported any downtime.

If it ever happens again please troubleshoot it like this:

1. First thing to try is to clean your browser cache&cookies and then check it again.
Here is how to do it:
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

2. Check it on a different browser - like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.

These two tests can tell us if it's somehow related to your browser - which may sometimes happen.

3. If possible, check it on a different computer, preferrably
using a different internet connection. This could tell us if the problem you're
experiencing is somehow related to your computer or internet connection.

If the above suggestions don't help, then send us an email. You can also attach
a screenshot but most importantly don't forget to post a link to the page you're
viewing (page which displays incorrectly).