Gallery is blurry Premium Account

livinlifesawa
Why are the large photos (I have the gallery set to all large photos) in my ebay listing (preview looks fine) blurry? Here is the listing: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250971284332&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_14188wt_1265

Any help with this is much appreciated... could it have something to do with that I am using Turbo Lister??

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

Hi! You need to set the type of gallery to "Big Images". Find the gallery in Manager,
click on it, click "More options" button, change Gallery Type, and click "Save settings".

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

You may also need to clean your browser cache to see that the images are no longer blurry.
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050
(But sometimes refreshing via the F5 key is enough).

Hi there - the reason I paid for the monthly account is so I could take advantage of the all large photos gallery - I have cleared the cache and tried different browsers but it still comes through blurry... help?

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

livinlifesawa
one more thing - the previews look great... it's the live listing that has blurry images... and thank you very much for your help:)

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

Yes, but as I said you need to mark a gallery as "Big Image type" in order to take advantage of your (paid) premium subscription.
I've just modified this gallery for you, but if you ever encounter such problem again, you should change a gallery type to "fix" it.

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

livinlifesawa
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

Sulaiman
Hello emid im having the same problem, but ive listed before and only had this problem once.
I just needed to pay for my account then, but now i've just paid for another 6 months, and with my new listing "iPad" it is all blurry. any help would be good.

Re: Gallery is blurry Premium Account

I've just checked your auction and all looks good. So I guess you fixed it yourself?

If the images are still blurry on your computer you should try to clean your
browser cache&cookies and then check them again.
Here is how to do it: http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050