Gallery title

Red

Gallery title

Red
There is not very important thing, but when I do not write anything in option "Gallery title" on top of the image creates a space inside the lines.
I like the options of the site, but should have the opition removing table lines.

Re: Gallery title

Can you post or send us a screenshot of that? I'm trying but I'm unable to reproduce this problem.
You can send it to info@jpegbay.com as an attachment.
Red

Re: Gallery title

Red

Re: Gallery title

OK, thanks for details - it has just been fixed.

Re: Gallery title

mrlimbo
It doesnt seem to be fixed to me , every gallery ive tested/used has "style="border:1px solid #aaa;" in the code , cant seem to get rid of it with any options , very annoying having to do it manually for every listing i do !!!!

Re: Gallery title

What was fixed was the line below the gallery TITLE - because, as @Red said, when the title was nonexistent the underline made no sense. So now when the title is blank, there is no underline.

The style="border:1px solid #aaa; is responsible for the border around the whole gallery and this wasn't changed. We DO want to make this border optional (as with several other things), but please give us some time, since this is gonna be a larger update.

Re: Gallery title

mrlimbo
Sorry , my misunderstanding , thanks for the reply though much appreciated :)