Quantcast

Getting Rid of the Words and Dialog Box, "Photo Gallery" on My Template

Getting Rid of the Words and Dialog Box, "Photo Gallery" on My Template

Missy
The words, "photo Gallery" are at the top of my eBay listing template.  How do I get rid of it?
I can erase "photo gallery" from the listing but it is within a dialog box with a cursor in it that remain in my template and I cant get rid of. I'm only interested in using single pictures not a gallery so its just an inconvenience right now.

Is there away to remove that part from the code.., or just how do I get rid of it?

Thank you

Re: Getting Rid of the Words and Dialog Box, "Photo Gallery" on My Template

emid
Administrator
"Photo gallery" is in a dialog box? That sounds really strange. Can you post listing ID? You send sent it to info  @ jpegbay.com