HELP Can't upload my photos are not recognized in my folders

HELP Can't upload my photos are not recognized in my folders

Anyone know how to fix problem with photos not being recognized? I have load tons of pics in past with no problems but today 7/9/2014 picture in my folder are not seen when I click on upload pictures.

Re: HELP Can't upload my photos are not recognized in my folders

emid
Administrator
Hi, can you send us (info@jpegbay.com) some images you're trying to upload?
I'll see if the problem is related to your pictures or our site. Also tell me what browser you're using.