How can I add more pictures to a gallery?

How can I add more pictures to a gallery?

voxclone
I can start a gallery by mass-uploading around 30 pictures, but once the gallery has been created, I only see an option to upload additional pictures one at a time.

Is there a way to continue to mass-upload pictures to a gallery that has already been created? (For instance, if I want to add 30 more pictures to a gallery that already contains 30 pictures.)

Re: How can I add more pictures to a gallery?

At the moment new pictures can be added only one by one.
A simple workaround is to create another gallery and paste both of them into one listing.