How do I make the enlarged image smaller

How do I make the enlarged image smaller

Lorraine
Hi, I list on eBay and use your pics in the description.  However, when the thumbnail pic is clicked on, to bring up the large image, the large image is too big - exaggerating any minor flaws invisible to the  naked eye.  Is there any way of making this enlarged image smaller?  Look forward to hearing from you.

Re: How do I make the enlarged image smaller

You can either downsize your images BEFORE uploading them to JPEGbay or - if your gallery already exists - you can replace them with smaller versions.

Another way is to click one of the "Image size" links visible in the top-right corner of the gallery page.
But this will only scale the images on your computer. So other visitors will still see huge versions.