How do I move images to another gallery

Chris
I uploaded some picture that I want to organize in a certain way. How can pictures be moved to a different gallery?

Re: How do I move images to another gallery

emid
Administrator
Sorry, there is no way to move images from one gallery to another.
You can however upload additional image(s) to an existing gallery.
The effect will be the same, it's just a bit more work.

Re: How do I move images to another gallery

Mike
I really like the product, but this is a big deal. i'm really disappointed i can't upload my images in bulk, THEN organize my galleries. That little amount of work you mention is amplified exponentially for every listing we do, hundreds of listings equals hundreds of hours and minutes wasted. The time saved if we could do it in bulk is HUGE. Also, being able to add pictures is in no way the same as uploading and editing in bulk... You guys gotta know that!!? Please make this your number 1 coding upgrade priority. I'm still going to buy the service for a year, but this really bothers me. Best- Mike

How many images would you like to be able to upload in bulk?
Hundreds or rather thousands?

Re: How do I move images to another gallery

emid
Hi, have a look now. We've just added a new button "convert to gallery" (available in "View gallery" mode, then click "List of images"). It lets you select some images and create a new gallery out of them, so basically it does what you've asked for.

Joining two galleries is not yet supported, so images still cannot be moved between existing galleries, but we'll consider adding this feature too.

How do you like it?