Quantcast

I can't select & copy the main code... I exclusively use an ipad...

Pam

I can't select & copy the main code... I exclusively use an ipad...

Pam
I cannot, for the life of me, select & copy the actual code. It wants me to select the entire box- when I copy/paste the collage gets inserted in a messed up/ random layout. Is this hosting service compatible with iPad? It does the same thing on my iPhone.

Please HELP!

PS- I am new here.

Thanks,
Pam
pamela.schiele@gmail.com

Re: I can't select & copy the main code... I exclusively use an ipad...

emid
Administrator
Hi! Can you clarify it a little bit? - do the problems occur when you copy the code (in JPEGbay) or when you paste it in eBay?
Pam

Re: I can't select & copy the main code... I exclusively use an ipad...

Pam
When I am trying to copy the code in jpeg. It will only allow me to select the entire box. When I paste the code it's different than the code displayed in the box. There is extra text at the beginning & at the end. The middle is the same- I think. Even when I remove the extra text it still imports in a strange layout.