I need the direct URL link

Joe

I need the direct URL link

Joe
Hi!
Thanks for the service, I was wondering if there was a way of making the picture provided by the uRL to be bigger. In the picture setting, I see 2 options for the picture

Code of Selected Pictures.

Code of Full size picture and Code of thumbnails.
I want the full size picture and pick that option but the link does not changes and justs gives me a thumbnail version instead. I need the direct URL link so I can use it along turbo Lister.

Thanks

http://img1.jpegbay.com/gallery/001926946/1_t.jpg

Re: I need the direct URL link

Hi!

I've just checked and it worked fine (for me).
What browser do you use? Can you check it in a differnet browser?

You can always change it manually - replace "t" with "f" - like so:
http://img1.jpegbay.com/gallery/001926946/1_t.jpg
http://img1.jpegbay.com/gallery/001926946/1_f.jpg

btw. make sure that you set the Type of gallery to "Big images".