Large pictures reduced to thumbview size?

Large pictures reduced to thumbview size?

Alpz
I've uploaded some images of my item, but on ebay they are extremely pixelated. I checked the gallery and they have been vastly reduced in size? :(

Here is the gallery http://jpegbay.com/gallery/000858541-.html

Pictures were uploaded from an 8 mega pixel camera.

Why is this happening? My ebay listings look terrible now :(

Re: Large pictures reduced to thumbview size?

The images look fine, they aren't pixelated (at least on my computer).
Didn't you put large images right into your listing? That would require a
Premium subscription - without it the outcome could be such as you
describe - pixelated images.

Re: Large pictures reduced to thumbview size?

Alpz
Ah I see! Thanks!