Lost pictures

somersetsunshine
Where do pictures get held if you upload them as a 'guest' i.e you're not signed into your account at the time? The said pictures are showing on Ebay, but I can't find them on here. The pics I've uploaded when I've been signed in are in my gallery - just wondering where the other ones are stashed though. Lesson learned - would just like to put them with my others though if possible :)
Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Lost pictures

They don't 'belong' to anyone - they are anonymous. So the downsides are:
-you can't manage them (add images, delete, etc.)
-you can't extend their expiration
Note though that galleries expire only after 3 month since last use. So if they're used (clicks on images) regularly you can safely use them.

Anyway if you want to have them with your account, send us their IDs (or links) to info@jpegbay.com

Re: Lost pictures

somersetsunshine
Thank you for your concise, prompt and helpful answer. I shall just keep clicking on 'em until they're all sold (ha ha!!!)
Thanks again, J