Missing much info

Susann
I can't find any information about: how many pictures can I store here/how much in Mb/Gb? Is there any rule concerning the size of the pictures? How long can store the individual pictures here? Can I name them as I want to, i.e as I'm used to naming them when listing on Ebay? How will it look when I've uploaded the pictures to my auction on Ebay, will there be any kind of ad/logo from jpegbay close to the picture? Would be very grateful to get these questions answered. Thanks.

Re: Missing much info

Hi Susan!

I'll try to answer:
* how many pictures can I store here/how much in Mb/Gb?

We don't set any limit on it.

* Is there any rule concerning the size of the pictures?

No, but we resize pictures if they're too big. They are resized
to about 1600x1200 which is the size of biggest computer monitors
available. So it should make no harm to the quality of images.

* How long can store the individual pictures here?

Actually as long as you want but, if you don't use (use = put in a
listing) then we'll send you a notice after three months and you'll be
able to extend them for another 3 months. If not they will be deleted.
Also if you use them, they won't be deleted even after 3 or more months.

* Can I name them as I want to, i.e as I'm used to naming them when listing on Ebay?

Not sure if I understand. Anyway when you upload an image it will have a new name.
e.g. you upload my-pic.jpg but in JPEGbay it'll be http://img1.jpegbay.com/gallery/123123_1f.jpg

* How will it look when I've uploaded the pictures to my auction on Ebay, will there be any kind of ad/logo from jpegbay close to the picture?

If you use the free version of JPEGbay, then yes - there will be a link "JPEGbay - free image hosting"
under your images. If you have a Premium Service (paid) there won't be such a link.

* Would be very grateful to get these questions answered. Thanks.

I hope you're satisfied with the answers. :)