Multiple uploads not working

Rehautala
Hi,
I thought this would be good to post here to see if I am the only one experiencing this problem.

When I try to upload more than one image at the same time, only the first image in the list shows up in the gallery, BUT this image shows as the correct number of images when I look in the side panel.  At the moment I am uploading one image at a time. The problem occurs when using both flash and standard mode.

Having said all that, I really like the simplicity of this image hosting service. It may be a problem with my browser settings or add-ons (I use Firefox).
I will try with Explorer and see if it works.

Re: Multiple uploads not working

The problem has been solved by email, but I'll repost the solution here: in order to see the other images in a gallery, one has to click "Pictures in Gallery" in the top-left corner of the "picture Manager".
HTH