No response to e-mails

Melissa Ingram
I was just wondering why I have not received any response to e-mails. I have attempted to open an account- and did wish for the paid for service, however, I have never received the confirmation e-mails, and now written many times to no avail.

email address is info@melsvintagemusical.co.uk

Re: No response to e-mails

I tried to reply, but your domain "melsvintagemusical.co.uk" seems to be misconfigured and does not accept any emails. For the same reason the registration email could not be delivered.
Please contact us by eBay:
http://jpegbay.com/faq/?id=jpegbay_930-how-to-contact-jpegbay
and I'll send you your password.
or better just configure your domain properly, so that people can send you emails :-)

Re: No response to e-mails

Melissa Ingram
Hi,
I think there is a glitch as it is all set up correctly, I have sent mail just now though was not receiving any, however, i deleted the account and set it up again and it seems to be working or receving from a gmail account, I have just gone through to try and reset but it has not arrived, please could you possibly forward a note to my e-mail just to make sure there are no other issues.

I cannot understand why it has not been working correctly, I have checked my mail box over at daily and all is ok there.

Re: No response to e-mails

OK, I see that the domain is now properly configured. So please try to recover password again - now you should receive it.