Quantcast

Photo associated with eBay listing

Amy

Photo associated with eBay listing

Amy
Hi! Some of my photos are associated with the correct ebay listing, and some are not associated with any listing (the listing title). It is very helpful when the ebay title is with the picture - how do I have that happen.

Thanks so much, I love jpegbay and tell anyone I can about it!

LOVE the new look!

Re: Photo associated with eBay listing

emid
eBay listings are automatically associated with galleries, but if for some reason JB fails to detect where a given gallery is placed, you can enforce it by providing the listing ID.
To do that, go to gallery settings, click "Extra settings and codes" tab and enter the auction ID there.
Listing title should be imported automatically within 24 hours from providing the listing ID.
Amy

Re: Photo associated with eBay listing

Amy
Thank you so much!!