Photos not uploading!!!

Marcy
I select 5-6 photos to upload - but only 2-3 complete! is anyone else having this problem?

Re: Photos not uploading!!!

I don't have this problem. Let me know:
* what browser you're using
* how big are the pictures you're uploading
* are you using standard or flash/multiple upload

You can also send me the photos to info@jpegbay.com so I can check if they don't work on my computer either.

Re: Photos not uploading!!!

pete
when i upload , sometimes they load most times they dont ???
i loaded 8 or 9 pics then nothing will upload ?
Rob

Re: Photos not uploading!!!

Rob
Same problem, anyone got a solution

Re: Photos not uploading!!!

Hello,
Unfortunately I can't reproduce this problem. Let me know:
* what browser you're using
* how big are the pictures you're uploading

You can also send the photos to info@jpegbay.com so I can
check if they don't work on my computer either.

Another thing to check is to try to upload the same photos in a
different browser or computer.