Pics are way too zoomed

chris
Why are my pics coming out way too zoomed....is anyone else having this problem?????
Jo

Re: Pics are way too zoomed

Jo
I too have had the same issue and not sure why its happened.  I think it has something to do with the upload and then making the image smaller before upload.
I have also experienced the pictures out of focus and enlarged when changing the colour format.
best thing to do is to try and start a fresh and see if it still happens.  When I have done this the listing appears to be normal