Pictures Uploaded to eBay are too small

BajaRon
When I upload pictures to eBay they are less than the 500 pixel minimum regardless of the actual picture size in my JPEGbay gallery. How can I get the actual picture uploaded to eBay without JPEGbay reducing the picture size?

Re: Pictures Uploaded to eBay are too small

emid
Administrator
How exactly do you upload pictures to eBay? What URLs/links do you use?

Re: Pictures Uploaded to eBay are too small

BajaRon
Pretty much the same way I've always done it. Copy/Paste the picture URL. I've tried it directly from the Gallery, and by loading the picture in a separate tab. The picture I am loading is full size. But it renders in eBay below their minimum 500 pixel requirement. I don't seem to be able to overcome this.

Re: Pictures Uploaded to eBay are too small

emid
Administrator
Are you on the premium plan in Jpegbay?
Perhaps you could send me your account login (send it to info@jpegbay.com) and some example URL which failed to work in eBay?