Pictures changing

Robert
I took the link for my picture, Placed it in my ebay auction. It looked good, I listed the item. And today I wake up and the picture is different. This is my life, so I can't afford to screw it up. So why have the pictures changed? This can't happen. The pictures need to stay the same. Please explain why the code for a picture would change.

Re: Pictures changing

Robert
Your just killing me, all my pictures are off and and all the auctions are now wrong, If this is what free gets me then I am dead. This is horrible that pictures float free from one day to the next.

Re: Pictures changing

Can you please send me your email in JPEGbay (your account login) and the gallery ID (or a link to it or to your auction). Please send this information to info@jpegbay.com and we'll investigate what the problem is.

Re: Pictures changing

Robert
I sent you a real time screen capture. It shows what picture should be there according to the gallery, yet when I went to ebay it was the picture before. So I picked picture 27 and your server is showing picture 26 when it goes out to people. That doesn't work in any concept.