Replacing pictures

sheila
I have replaced the pictures in one of my galleries,replaced the html on ebay with these changes yet on ebay the original pictures still show and not the replaced ones.(I had changed the images due to being too dark),any idea why they are not changing on the ebay format yet in my gallery,the replaced pictures show they have been changed.any advice appreciated

Re: Replacing pictures

I guess your browser has old images in its cache and it's showing them to you instead of loading new ones.
You should clean the cacheĀ and check the photos again - here is how to do it:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050

btw. if you only replace photos the HTML code doesn't change - so you don't need to replace it.
It's only required when the amount of photos changes.