Slowdown on JPEGBAY Wed Mar 6?

dolenz350
I have noticed the photo images on my eBay listings pointing to the JPEGBAY server seem to be filling in slowly today.. Don't think the problem is at my end. Does anyone know of any problem? Is it being worked on?
-Thanks

Re: Slowdown on JPEGBAY Wed Mar 6?

What's you internet provider? Where are you connecting from?
Does the problem still occur?

RE: Slowdown on JPEGBAY Wed Mar 6?

dolenz350
No, It looks like the problem cleared up. Nothing else was running slow. Thanks for your help!

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 03:03:19 -0800
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Slowdown on JPEGBAY Wed Mar 6?

Hi,
What's you internet provider? Where are you connection from?
Does the problem still occur?

http://jpegbay-com.960239.n3.nabble.com/Slowdown-on-JPEGBAY-Wed-Mar-6-tp4023517p4023518.html
To unsubscribe from Slowdown on JPEGBAY Wed Mar 6?, click here.
NAML