The watermark is not a watermark, it's a banner :>

The watermark is not a watermark, it's a banner :>

eadmaster
It is super-easy to crop the "watermark" as it is now.

A watermark should look like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Visible_digital_watermarking.jpg

Re: The watermark is not a watermark, it's a banner :>

Well :-) You're right... I've added it to our to-do list.

Re: The watermark is not a watermark, it's a banner :>

Neil
Did you manage to sort out the watermark

Re: The watermark is not a watermark, it's a banner :>

This one has quite a low priority, but we'll try to add it as a part of a larger update which is soon going to be released (hopefully).