Unable to add folders!

Paul
Hi, I'm new to jpegbay. I've got a problem that I hope you can help me with. I'm able to add folder to my galleries but when I go and upload a picture the added folder has dissappeared. All my other folders are still present.
Best regards,
Paul

Re: Unable to add folders!

It was caused by a bug that we've just fixed. Now it should work fine.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for trouble!

Re: Unable to add folders!

Paul
Thankyou!
All the best,
Paul

Re: Unable to add folders!

Darell
I can add folders, but when I drag the image to the folder it doesn't go into the folder.  I'm using Google Chrome because Firefox doesn't show a place to type in my password.  I cleared my cache and it still doesn't fix these problems. Other than these problems JPEGbay is absolutely terrific!

Re: Unable to add folders!

Does it happen with all folders and all galleries or only some specific? If so - which ones?
I've just tried with Chrome and everything seems to work fine.

Regarding Firefox - what version of FF are you using?
To clarify - you can't see the password field when logging in?