Quantcast

Unable to purchase premium package, NEED HELP!!

Unable to purchase premium package, NEED HELP!!

Jason
I've been trying to click the "buy" button for a 12 month subscription to JPEGbay's premium account so I can utilize the larger picture feature, however when I click the "buy" button to do so, nothing happens, it just closes out my window in the settings tab.  I've already extended my use of the free trial and want to purchase the premium package, however It will not let me pay, or purchase properly so I'm stuck!  Any help would be more than appreciated.

Thanks all,

Jason

Re: Unable to purchase premium package, NEED HELP!!

emid
What browser are you using? Can you try to pay using a different browser (like Chrome or Firefox etc)?

I've just tried but everything worked fine - I can't spot any error or problem.