Uploader not initialized?

Mave
Hi, I don't use photo hosting website much, but have used this site in the past, however today when I came to use it to upload photos from my computer, it tells me that the uploader is not initialized, how do I initialise it please?

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: Uploader not initialized?

Mave
Hi again, I have just tried using jpegbay and photobucket in Internet Explorer, I had to update FlashPlayer while using IE, but I did get both jpegbay and photobcuket to work.

I am not getting the Add Photo button on either system, does anyone know why please?

Thanks in advance of any advice.

Re: Uploader not initialized?

> Hi again, I have just tried using jpegbay and photobucket in Internet
> Explorer, I had to update FlashPlayer while using IE, but I did get both
> jpegbay and photobcuket to work.

Hello,
You DID get them to work or did NOT? From the question below it looks as
if you still had some problems.

> I am not getting the Add Photo button on either system, does anyone know
> why please?

Re: Uploader not initialized?

Mave
I did get both of them to work in Internet Explorer and I can now use them in FireFox too.

Although I had updated Flash Player while using Internet Explorer I thought to try doing the same thing while using FireFox,

I did a lot of messing around with my extensions, Add Ons and Plug Ins so I'm not too sure how I got jpegbay and photo bucket to work in FireFox, but they are both working fine now.

I couldn't even access any of the FAQ in jepgbay either, but can now, when I first tried to use the FAQ it did tell me that my Add On was not working for this so I went into Tools and then Add Ons and enabled any that were disabled and it worked, I can read any of the FAQ now.