Why is the multiple upload not working

Laura
Hi there, I'm new here. I'm so impressed at how people have begun to serve themselves, and more efficiently at that!

Why is it that, when I choose multiple picts to upload, only one new photo shows in my galleries?

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

Laura

That is the same problem that person had.
You know how it is when you first learn a new software, click on everything and check it out.

I had clicked on where it says in the link you gave before and nothing happens.
Well, it did once, but I didn't see the pictures in the larger window so that I could move them to my folders.
That bar with the + is pale, like shaded like it has already been selected

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

Laura
Yeah, I just uploaded a few and that + button worked....but then
I realized I didn't have access to my folders and wasn't logged in, uploaded as a guest.
So I logged in again, and guess what, that + will not allow me to select it again.

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

The "Pictures in Gallery" button is active when you select some gallery.
How to select a gallery? You need to click on it (on a picture) so it has an orange border.

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

Laura
You know, that did it, that was the trick. Get the one visible highlighted, and then click on the plus. Now I can see them.
And, All of those seen are in that folder. Ahaha.
When I uploaded them, I have the folder selected they needed to go to, but
the folders dissapeared when I clicked upload and, of course, I couldn't see them afterwards.
Everything is the way I told it to be, nice! Thanks! Nice hosting service....
Now hopefully I can make some revenue, paying as little as possible in fees and percentages, and actually afford to pay for your additional services. I was about to look into buying a server, but I'm an newb/intermediate Pc user and would need to learn.
I'm doing File Exchange, so this way I can avoid needing listing managers.
Have been using photobucket, but it has gotten to be suuch a bunch of clicks and and waiting for slow uploads. Was just trying out mediafire as an image host, but the url didn't work for eBay's gallery view, though the html does.
This is just simple and perfect.
Nice, thanks.

Re: Why is the multiple upload not working

OK, great :-)
When in doubt you can always check the Help/Faq page: http://jpegbay.com/faq/
It has some videos on how to use JpegBay features.