Will this service work for Amazon

Laura
I am wondering if this service, nice and neatly packaged, will work on Amazon? I haven't sold on Amazon yet, and am not terribly familiar with the qualifications.
I used this service for url main image hosting on eBay, and the images were not as large as they were when I uploaded them directly. Do you know why this is? Would it be that way on Amazon?

Re: Will this service work for Amazon

It works on Craigslist so it should on Amazon too, I guess.

The images might be resized while uploading, but this is mainly to improve user experience i.e. faster downloading. Anyway the resized resolutions are greater than most computer monitors can handle (without scrolling).

Did you click "original size" option on the gallery page?