accessing galleries

mce91020@yahoo.com
How do I access my galleries?  I want to delete some images. I see no way to do this. I clicked a box that says "show all galleries" and nothing happened. I'm seeing 3 whole pages of images but I have over 50 galleries. Where are they?

Re: accessing galleries

emid
Administrator
I believe each of those images represents one of your galleries.
Hold your mouse over such an image, and then click the "eye" icon which will show up.
Then you'll be in the 'edit gallery' mode, where you can access individual images within the gallery.