couldn't upload photos after kick upload

couldn't upload photos after kick upload

nelson
Hi, I have already registered a few day. Yesterday to now , I couldn't upload the photos and no response from my computer.

Re: couldn't upload photos after kick upload

Why? What happens when you:
* click "Add pictures"
* click "Upload"
?

Re: couldn't upload photos after kick upload

Nelson
I add some photos and click upload, all button are dim and not response. I try different broswer and computer to do this result same. All files stage are queued and no changed for a long time.