how keep my original name of my images and not have jpegbay change to numbers

how keep my original name of my images and not have jpegbay change to numbers

cmori
What do I need to do to have my images keep their original names instead of changed by jpegbay to other i.d.?  If I call something "book2" I want to see book2 and not something different.

Re: how keep my original name of my images and not have jpegbay change to numbers

emid
Administrator
I'm afraid it's not possible in the current version. :(