jpegbay running very slow (unusual) and freezing Grrrrrrr

jpegbay running very slow (unusual) and freezing Grrrrrrr

sigasco
Why has jpegbay suddenly started running very slow or freezing up! this has been going on for weeks now and I just cant understand it.
My browser is Firefox and I have already tried deleting cookies and clearing cache.
I use jpegbay for embedding photo's on my eBay listings.
Can anybody help as this is driving me batty!
Many thanks in advance
Si

Re: jpegbay running very slow (unusual) and freezing Grrrrrrr

emid
Administrator
Hi. To tell the truth we haven't made any changes recently, so I'd rather put it down to some problems in your system/computer. The number of galleries in your account shouldn't be an issue either.
So could you please try to use JB in a different browser (or different computer) and see if the problem persists?