missing photos on ebay listing

kerrykez
Hi, can anyone advise why my photos disappear from my Ebay listings.  They seem to load up okay and appear on the listing and then after a few days disappear!  Any help would be really appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

Any link would also be really appreciated :-)
Please post it here or send to: info@jpegbay.com

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

kerrykez
Hi, thanks, sorry to be slow but what do you mean by link.  Do you need my user id for Ebay?

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

Yes, either ebay id, or link (from address bar) to your listing, or listing number.

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

kerrykez
This post was updated on .
Thanks, this is the item number.    The photos were there originally.   It is the same for some of my other listings.

330697696148

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

The galleries were gone because you deleted them. Maybe accidentally.

I was able to recover them from backup, so they should work fine now.

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

kerrykez
Thanks for restoring my galleries, very much appreciated.   Could you just tell me, if I delete a gallery will my pictures disappear from my Ebay listing?  Do I need to keep the galleries until the end of my listing?  Thanks.

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

Yes, exactly. Don't delete a gallery until its listing is finished.

Re: missing photos on ebay listing

kerrykez
Thanks very much, didn't realise!!   That's why they kept disappearing then.