multiple photo uploader has stopped working

multiple photo uploader has stopped working

Donna
I normally use the photo uploader that allows me to browse and select several photos at once to upload.
when I select "upload new" the window opwns but  the "add photos"  button fails to respond.  It used to work just fine up until last week. I can now only use the standard one-by one photo uploader is is really tedious.
Is this a JPEbay site issues or something perculiar to my machine. I use Windows 7 and it's been fine. I recently downloaded upgrades for my samsung R530 and am starting to wonder if this has somehow fouled things up?  Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: multiple photo uploader has stopped working

Most likely it was caused by the upgrades (we haven't changed anything lately so the problem shouldn't be on our side).

Can you tell me when it stopped working?
Can you select your images from disk? What happens when you click 'upload'?

Can you test if it works on a different browser?

Re: multiple photo uploader has stopped working

Donna
HI, it stopped working a fornight ago . When I click" upload new "after logging in the window appears for the flash uploader but when I click the add photos button in this box nothing happens at all. If I switch to the standard upload it works but of course I have to upload one at as time.  I use the latest windows internet explorer, (can't remember the version)  which I upgraded to a month or so ago but it did not cause any problems like this when I upgraded the browser.  Any suggestions how I fix it?
Thanks D

Re: multiple photo uploader has stopped working

I tried but I'm unable to reproduce this behaviour on my computer. This is necessary for me to find out what's broken and fix it.

I can only suggest some generic advice:
- clean your browser cache and check it again (instructions:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32050 )
- try with a different browser - e.g. Firefox: http://www.firefox.com

Re: multiple photo uploader has stopped working

Donna
Hi, thanks for your suggestions . We eventually  cured it by  resetting internet explorer to its default settings and uninstalling the existing Flash player and downloading  the newest version . D