multiple pix uploading

ht

multiple pix uploading

ht
Hi. I've been experiencing some uploading problem for a while. Currently, I can't upload multiple photos at once. (I am adding one by one in the file afterward.) Also sometimes, picture gets damaged when uploading and some black-out parts show within the images. How can I solve these problems? Have you had any problems or system isssues on your end? Please also let me know if there's the limit for the size of each picture uploading. I have the premium account. Size of pictures are around 600kb to 1.2mb. Thanks.

Re: multiple pix uploading

Hi!
Please try some other uploading methods:
-log in to JPEGbay
-click Settings
-select the "Gallery Settings" tab
-in the "Upload type" field choose some type other than Flash - i.e HTML5 or Silverlight etc.
-then go to the home page (or refresh it) and try to upload your photos again

Let us know if it did not help. If so you can send some example photos to info@jpegbay.com
so we can investigate it further.
ht

Re: multiple pix uploading

ht
I've tried 'automatic' and 'silverlight' before and they didn't make any difference. I am trying HTML5 now and it looks like that it works a little better than others for me. (I still have to wait for about a minute until click 'upload' button. Otherwise, it still gets stuck after uploading the first picture...) I'll continue and try to see how stably HTML5 setting will work. Please inform me if you have further instructions to solve these problems. Thanks.

Re: multiple pix uploading

btw. what browser do you use?
Most problems reported to us are browser-dependent, so if you can try
another browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE) then at least compare if the problem
also happens in the other browser (they usually don't).