picture sort order within gallery

Paul
Is there a way to force the order in which gallery photos are displayed on eBay? I would assume it would be based on original file name, but appears to be random. Thanks!

Re: picture sort order within gallery

Yes, you can change the order of pictures - go to "Pictures in Gallery" mode and there you can drag&drop images so that they have appropriate order.

Re: picture sort order within gallery

Paul
Yes, I understood it is possible to manually do that. But, I typically upload 750 pictures a month and I need an automated way to handle this. I can't spend the time manually organizing each gallery.  Thank you.

Re: picture sort order within gallery

btw. the sort order is not random - the images appear in the order that they had when you uploaded them.
You just need to pay attention to their order while selecting them for upload.